Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Grant!




I am a little behind on my blogging.  H. Man's birthday is this week, but I never got around to posting for G. Diddy's birthday, which was last week, so I will post his first and then I’ll get to H. Man's.

My husband is constantly reminding me that I am the luckiest mom in the world (not that I need reminding.)  I have the greatest kids in the world and I am so blessed to be able to spend each day learning, loving, working, and playing with them.

G. Diddy is such an amazing kid!  






He has more energy than any kid I have ever known.  




He is a great helper and a wonderful big brother.  No one can make Carol laugh like Grant can.  




He is good at basketball.




He has a great imagination.




He is so fun to be around and brings such happiness and joy to our family!  We love you Grant!  We hope your birthday was great!









No comments: