Thursday, October 30, 2008

What was he thinking?!

So, today G. Diddy came to me with grey sticky stuff all over his cheek and eye .  
Me, "G., what is all over your face?"  
Him, "Gum."  
Me, "How did you get gum on your face?"  
Him, "I put it there."
Me, "Why?!"
Him, "I didn't know it would get stuck."
I had to laugh!  He is 6 1/2.  I thought we were beyond incidents like this.  Apparently not... Thank heavens for peanut butter.  It got off most the mess.


He is missing half his eyelashes on his right eye though.  Kids!?!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

That's hilarious!

Becky said...

Reminds me of the time my dd shaved off part of her eyebrow seeing how the razor worked!

Like she couldn't have tried it on her arm or leg? At the time I was just glad she didn't cut her eye...now-it's hilarious!

Hi, by the way. I'm Becky (or Meg) and I can't remember how I found your blog. I think from Cocoa. At any rate...nice to "meet" you.

Brooke said...

You gotta love it! They do the craziest things sometimes. Curiosity! I didn't remember that you had that with G. Bed rest is torture! It stopped last week, then I had a little more bleeding the last couple of days. But not nearly as much. Mine happened after an interval workout and a night shift! How did exercising go the rest of your pregnancy? Did you ever bleed again?