Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome to My New Blog!

After much deliberation, and procrastination, I finally decided to start blogging again.  On Saturday I wrote my first post in about three months.  I thought that everything with my computer and blogging software was fixed, but I soon discovered that it was not.  I still couldn't receive comments.  Argh!  I finally gave up and decided to switch my blog to a blogger account.  It has been a little more work, but hopefully it will be worth it.  I have spent too much time setting up my blog in the last two days, so I don't have any left for writing, but hopefully I will be posting soon.  I have a lot to catch up on!

3 comments:

Montserrat said...

The blog looks great. Glad to see you back!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I'm so sorry you lost stuff on your old blog, but I'm glad you decided to keep up on it. It can be a drain timewise, but I too enjoy being able to type out my thoughts somewhere.

I love your new look! Very season appropriate!

Jessica said...

Hey you! You are a great example....I haven't wrote on my blog sence nov....in the process of putting together a homeschool blog...we need to do something. The blog looks great by the way :)