Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday I. Mac



I. Mac's birthday was last week, and I was determined to be on top of things for him, but here I am posting late again. Oh well, better late than never right?

I. Mac had the birthday he has been waiting for for as long as he can remember. He turned eight! His birthday was such a wonderful day, and he still has his baptism to look forward to in a few weeks! We can’t wait.

I. Mac is such a special kid. He has such an amazing, tender heart. He has so much love for everyone and everything. He makes you happy just to be around him.




He is a great brother. He is a wonderful helper with Little C.,





and a good friend to H. Man and G. Diddy.





I. Mac has amazing spiritual insight and constantly surprises me with his depth of understanding. I learn so much from him and love to talk to him about his ideas about life, and the world around us. He is definitely prepared for baptism, and will make a great missionary some day.





I. Mac has a great imagination, and can make up a game out of anything. It is fun to see the way his mind works.




I. Mac just got a bike for his birthday and is pretty fast on it. It was fun to watch he and his dad and H. Man going for a ride in their team gear. In a few years the cycling world is going to have to keep an eye on this bunch.




I. Mac has so many talents and gifts and I am so glad he is a part of our family. I am so lucky to be the mom of such an incredible kid. I love you I. Mac! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

 

No comments: