Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mission Complete!

I finally completed the gargantuan task of copying all of my posts from my two older blogs into this one!  I have wanted to do this since I created this blog, but it took so much effort, I just hadn't gotten around to it.  Now I can finally get rid of the other two blogs.  If you are on my RSS Feed, that is the reason for the sudden deluge of new posts.  Sorry.  I, however, have enjoyed the trip down memory lane.  I can't believe I have been blogging (off and on) for two years now.  Where does the time go?!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Usually, posts that are back dated don't show up on RSS feeders. I didn't get any, so don't feel bad! ;o) I'm still working on re-posting many of my posts that were lost during the great "download debacle." ;o)

Take care!

Anne

Jessica said...

Andrea...it was so good to hear from you!!! I can't believe you are due anyday!!! I hope you blog pics of the newest edition in your family :) I wish I could mail you some deep fried pickles...but I just don't think they would be the same...much love Jess