Monday, May 17, 2010

2 Months


I can't believe our little C. Bear is two months old today.  It's hard to believe that two months ago I felt like I would never be able to get on top of all of the house work and gardening again. Well, I'm a far cry from being on top of things, but I did get to spend several hours working in the garden this weekend, even though Doug was gone for most of it. After a rocky start, she has finally settled into a decent schedule. I'm able to put her down for naps in her own bed several times a day, and she even sleeps for a good 6 hour stretch at night and then another 4.



She has gotten to be so much fun too. She gives you the biggest, brightest grins at the slightest urging, and loves to carry on conversations with anyone willing to coo-along with her. The boys are convinced that she can say "hi" already, and I have to admit that when you say, "hi" to her, it sure sounds like she is saying, "hi" back. She has the most kissable chubby cheeks you ever saw, and although we may be biased, around here we think she is the most adorable little ball of chub we ever saw.

No comments: